Lab Area: Cytology
► This course EXPIRES (MUST be completed by) 11:55pm (ET) on : Dec. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement
- ASCP’s 2-points minimum requirement
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course discusses the value of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) test in Squamous cell atypia suggesting high-grade lesion (ASCH) cases and the correlation of morphological data, the HPV test results and the follow-up. The cytological data included in the study were: isolated cells, dyskeratosis, hyperchromasia, coarse chromatin, nuclear membrane irregularity, 3D alterations, and molding.
Article used: “Squamous Cell Atypia Suggesting High-grade Lesions: Correlation of Morphological Data, HPV Test Results and Follow-up”, by Alameda F, et al, in Journal of Cytology & Histology. (5 pages)
Total of 2-hours / 2-points in:
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE = ($23) , NOW includes:
(1) e-mail with (1) attachment; sent to the e-mail address listed on order:
• attachment has the printable questions (to work off-line), and the article above + the link, (with intructions), to the ONLINE Quiz.
►► Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern), for the e-mail.
• ALL Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •