Lab Area: Medical Errors Prevention
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 2-hour statutorily mandated requirement
- ASCP’s RENEWAL requirement in other related laboratory areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course includes the incidence of laboratory errors, error reduction, root cause analysis, error prevention, and patient safety as it relates to the practice of clinical laboratory personnel.
2 Articles are used (17 pages in total):
- (1) “Lab Medical Errors”, by Florida Excell, Inc., Havana, FL.
- (2) “Techniques For Root Cause Analysis”, by Baylor Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
Total of 2-hours/2-points in:
- Medical Errors Prevention
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with the Article, Printable Questions & online quiz are e-mailed ONLY.
NO paper versions available.
Check spam & trash folders at 8pm (Eastern), for the above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •