- Florida’s 1-hour minimum in each of the 8 areas above
- ASCP’s 2-point minimum in 5 of the areas above + remaining points in other lab areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
Book used: Medical Laboratory Science Review, (5th edition), by Robert R. Harr. This utilizes a question & answer format & also includes photomicrographs (583 pages).
Total of 20-hours/20-points:
- 3 in Hematology
- 3 in Serology (Immunology)
- 4 in Immunohematology (ASCP's Blood Banking)
- 1 in Blood Banking (Florida's Donor Processing)
- 4 in Chemistry
- 1 in Blood Gases
- 3 in Microbiology
- 1 in Molecular Pathology (Molecular Biology)
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with the Printable Questions & ONLINE Quiz, are e-mailed to the e-mail on the order, AND
only the book is SHIPPED FREE to U.S. Zip Codes, 2 - days after payment is received.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern), for above mentioned link.
► For quizzes ONLY (because you have the book that is pictured). . .
ALL are ONLINE only, NO paper versions are available at all.
A link with the printable questions & ONLINE quiz are e-mailed to the e-mail on the order.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern) for above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be NOW be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print/save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •