Lab Area: Immunohematology (ASCP's Blood Banking)
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2025
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement in Immunohematology
- ASCP's 10-points minimum requirement in Blood Banking, for those licensed as an SBB
- Other national and/or state license need
This course includes blood components, plasma derivatives, transfusion practices, hemostatic disorders, patient blood management, blood component resuscitation in trauma and massive bleeding, adverse effects of blood transfusion, and therapeutic apheresis.
Book used: Blood Transfusion Therapy, (12th edition), edited by Nicholas Bandarenko and Karen E. King, from AABB, (295 pages).
Total of 12-hours / 12-points in:
- Immunohematology (ASCP's Blood Banking)
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with the Printable Questions & ONLINE Quiz, are e-mailed to the e-mail addresson the order, AND
only the book is SHIPPED FREE to U.S. Zip Codes, 2 - days after payment is received.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern), for above mentioned link.
► For quizzes ONLY (because you have the book that is pictured). . .
ALL are ONLINE only, NO paper versions are available at all.
A link with the printable questions & ONLINE quiz are e-mailed to the e-mail address on the order.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern) for above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be NOW be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print/save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •