Lab Area: Supervision • Administration (renewal)
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement
- ASCP’s 2-points (towards the 10-point minimum) requirement for those licensed as a DLM
- ASCP's remaining points in other lab area interest, for non-DLM licensees
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course discusses how tests are classified as those for point-of-care testing (POCT), the role of the Federal government regarding POCT regulation, examples of additional requirements often imposed by individual states, essentials of POCT compliance, features of data management systems for tracking operator competencies, managing consumables, and status monitoring.
Article used: “Monitoring Point-of-Care Testing Compliance”, by Camacho-Ryan and Bertholf, in CLN, (6 pages).
Total of 2-hours / 2-points in:
- Supervision • Management (renewal)
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with Printable Questions & ONLINE Quiz, are e-mailed to the e-mail address on the order,
Please check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern) for above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •