2 Lab Areas: Laws/Board Rules (Clinical Lab) ;
► This course EXPIRES (MUST be completed by) 11:55pm (ET) on : Dec. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement in Laws & Rules (Clinical Lab Personnel) + 1-hour in Management / Supervision
- ASCP’s RENEWAL requirement in other related laboratory areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course includes the Rules enacted by the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel, as Chapter 64B3, (1-13), addressing the specific (ammended and/or pertinent) organization, definitions (in regard to laboratory personnel), approved training programs, trainees, qualification for licensure (Supervisor, Technologist, Technician, Director, & Public Health Personnel), manner of application, documentation for licensure, fees (Application, Licensure, Active Status Renewal), continuing education, and responsibilities of CLP. Although only the amended and/or pertinent chapters are discussed in this course, all chapters, titles and rules are assessable at:
https://www.flrules.org/gateway/Organization.asp?OrgNo=64b3. Also addressed is the Department of Health General Continuing Education Rule 64B-5.002, the Responsibility of the Continuing Education Providers, which is assessable at https://www.flrules.org/gateway/RuleNo.asp?ID=64B-5.002.
Article used: “Florida Laws and CLP Rules”, by Florida Excell, Inc. (36 pages).
Total of 2-hours / 2-points:
- 1 in Laws & Florida CLP Board Rules
- 1 in Supervision (renewal)
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with Printable Questions & ONLINE Quiz, are e-mailed to the e-mail address on the order,
Please check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern) for above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •