2 Lab Areas: Safety;
► This course EXPIRES (MUST be completed by) 11:55pm (ET) on :
Dec. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- ASCP’s 9-point requirement for those licensed as: PBT
- ASPT’s 6-hour mimimum requirement
- Other national and/or state license needs
- "Personnel’s Experiences of Phlebotomy Practices after Participating in an Educational Intervention Programme”, by Bolenius, K; Bruln, C; and Graneheim, U., (8 pages).
1 Pocket Guide:
- Phlebotomy Notes: Pocket Guide to Blood Collection by Strasinger, S. and Di Lorenzo, M., (211 pages).
This course includes safety, procedures, practices, documentation, specimen handling, transportation, collection equipment, preanalytical complications, special collections and more.
Total of 9-hours / 9-points in:
- 1 in Safety
- 8 in Phlebotomy
► Please Note the NEW Changes Below:
► Entire PACKAGE NOW includes:
a link with the Printable Questions & ONLINE Quiz, are e-mailed to the e-mail addresson the order, AND
only the book is SHIPPED FREE to U.S. Zip Codes, 2 - days after payment is received.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern), for above mentioned link.
► For quizzes ONLY (because you have the book that is pictured). . .
ALL are ONLINE only, NO paper versions are available at all.
A link with the printable questions & ONLINE quiz are e-mailed to the e-mail address on the order.
Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern) for above mentioned link.
• ALL Certificates will be available ONLINE ONLY for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70%) online •