This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum in each of the 2 areas above
- ASCP’s 2-points minimum in Hematology + remaining points in other lab areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
e-Book used: Medical Laboratory Science Review, (5th edition), by Robert R. Harr. This utilizes a question & answer format & also includes photomicrographs. (583 pages)
► NOTE: You will receive an e-mail with a specific access code to view the e-BOOK.
Total of 12-hours / 12-points:
- 8 in Hematology
- 4 in Serology (Immunology)
► Please Note the OPTION Below:
► E-PACKAGE NOW includes:
(1) e-mail with (1) attachment + (1) access code with IMMEDIATE access to the e-BOOK; sent to the HOME e-mail address listed on order:
• attachment has the printable questions (to work off-line), + the link, (with intructions), to the ONLINE Quiz.
►► Check spam & trash folders at 9am or 9pm (Eastern), for the above e-mail.
Priced at . . $ 81
• ALL Certificates will NOW be available for you to print / save upon achieving a passing score (70% or more) •