10 Lab Areas: Lab Safety ;
Serology (Immunology) ;
Blood Bank (Florida's Donor Processing) ;
Blood Gases ;
Molecular Biology (Molecular Pathology) ;
Supervision • Administration (renewal)
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2021
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum in each of the 10 areas above ► NOTE: There is NO Medical Errors; NO AIDS•HIV; and NO Florida Laws & Board Rules in this course.
► IF you need to renew only a Florida license, see course 40-G ◄
♦ IF you need to renew both a Florida and an ASCP license, you will need to order and additional course; 38-G (this contains the Medical Errors, the
AIDS•HIV, and the Florida Laws & Board Rules) ♦
- ASCP's 36-point minimum requirement for those licensed as: MLS/MT and MLT
- Other national and/or state license needs
1 Article used:
- Article used: “Laboratory Safety Guidance”, by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration by (U.S. Department of Labor), 2014 (29 pages).
1 NEW Book:
- Medical Laboratory Science Review, (NEW 5th edition), by Harr, 2019. This utilizes a question & answer format & also includes photomicrographs (563 pages).
Total of 38-hours / 38-points
- 2 in Lab Safety
- 8 in Hematology
- 4 in Serology (Immunology)
- 3 in Immunohematology
- 1 in Blood Bank (Florida's Donor Processing)
- 6 in Chemistry
- 2 in Blood Gases
- 9 in Microbiology
- 2 in Molecular Pathology (Molecular Biology)
- 1 in Supervision • Administration (renewal)
► Entire PACKAGE includes:
Reading Material (article or text book) + Quiz Booklet +
1 "WORK" Sheet
► "WORK" Sheet includes: 1 "Work" Sheet ONLY;
► NOTE: The "booklet" of Quiz (questions) + Lab Safety article,
can be ordered in addition to the "WORK" sheet,
as you have the book that is pictured above.
To view/edit cart or checkout, scroll to top of page & hover the cart icon.