Lab Area: Medical Errors
► EXPIRES: Jan. 31, 2021
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 2-hour statutorily mandated requirement
- ASCP’s RENEWAL requirement in other related laboratory areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course includes the incidence of laboratory errors, error reduction, root cause analysis, error prevention, and patient safety as it relates to the practice of clinical laboratory personnel.
2 Articles are used (17 pages in total):
- (1) “Lab Medical Errors”, by Florida Excell, Inc., 2015, Havana, FL.
- (2) “Techniques For Root Cause Analysis”, by Baylor Medical Center, 2015, Dallas, TX.
Total of 2-hours/2-points in:
► ONLINE Course: ONLY $15.00 . . CLICK LINK ↓ for more details
► Entire PACKAGE includes:
Reading Material (article or text book) + Quiz Booklet + 1 "WORK" Sheet
► "WORK" Sheet includes: 1 "WORK" Sheet ONLY;
Quiz (questions) can be ordered separately, if needed.
To view/edit cart or checkout, scroll to top of page & hover the cart icon.